NOW CLOSED FOR ENTRIES
WIN A £100 DELINQUENT APPAREL VOUCHER + YOUR IMAGE ON A SKATEBOARD DECK
WELCOME TO OUR 1ST EVER PHOTOGRAPHY COMPETITION.
Opens: Monday 10th July 2017.
Closes: November 5th 2017.
REVOLT is about the way people are trying to change the world we live in. Be that protest, direct action, activism, or perhaps a more subtle way of pushing for a better stronger world for all who inhabit it. It could be a photograph of the huge number of protestors fighting the Dakota Pipeline, protesting this years G20 in Hamburg, or a single Vegan protester outside your local slaughter house. No matter how large or how small, the point is people are taking action.
This photojournalism competition is FREE TO ENTER and is open to all, both amateur and professional.
Let your friends know and keep in check for more details
The winner will receive a £100 voucher for Delinquent Apparel plus their image on a skateboard deck design. This will look unique and freekin awesome.
TAKE THE RISK - LIVE THE LIFE
To enter the Delinquent Revolt Photography Competition please fill out the form below and link the images you wish to enter.
Alternatively if your images are not online you can email your competition entry to firstname.lastname@example.org including all relevant information as below. If supplying images via email they must be RGB Jpegs and under 2Mb.
1. You must be the photographer of supplied image(s) and own all relevant copyright.
2. You keep all copyright for your image(s).
3. You can only supply up to two image(s).
4. The competition is open to both amateur and professional photographers.
5. There is no age limit, but if you are under 16 you must have the consent of a parent or guardian.
6. The competition is free to enter, there is no cost to the competition entrant.
7. The winner will receive a £100 voucher code to spend at Delinquent Apparel plus their winning image on a skateboard deck design.
8. If the winner is unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be offered to the runner up.
9. Please supply images via web link or by email in RGB Jpeg format under 2Mb for judging. IF YOU WIN YOU MUST HAVE A HIGH RESOLUTION FILE AVAILABLE OF YOUR WINNING IMAGE FOR PRINT ONTO THE SKATEBOARD DECK.
10. The winning image will be mocked up onto two skateboard designs. Once you've chosen your design that board will be produced and shipped to you. The will be two decks printed, one for the winner, the other to be kept by Delinquent Apparel.